COZY CREAMY BEETROOT SUPERFOOD LATTE - Vegan | Caffeine Free | Liver Detox | Heart Health Drink
Updated: Oct 11
Here is one more unique tea recipe made from beetroot & coconut milk.
Do Check out the recipe for Carrot Latte here.
This is a very heartwarming drink for the winter time. Hey You can drink it during any time not only during the winters . The benefits of the tea are multiple. Also this tea is vegan friendly.
NOTE: In this recipe I have steamed the beetroot as that gives a velvety texture. You could put in raw beetroot but it will give an earthy flavor and you may have to strain it well.
Lets look at key ingredients used here:
Beetroot has multiple benefits on our body, some of them being:
· Maintain heart health and blood pressure
· Due to the presence of an antioxidant called alpha-lipoic acid It helps in controlling the diabetes.
· The high fiber content in beetroot regulates proper digestive function.
· Increases the oxygen supply to the muscles during the time of workout.
· Also, certain compounds in beets can disrupt the cancerous mutations of cells.
13 g of carbohydrates, including 9.19 g of sugar and 3.81 g of fiber
2.19 g of protein
· Lowers blood pressure and cholesterol
· Builds muscle and helps reduce fat
· Is rich in electrolytes and can prevent fatigue
· Can assist in weight loss
· Improves digestion
· Relieves constipation
Preparation of the tea:
1. Peel and chop beetroot and Steam It
2. Grated coconut
3. Cinnamon stick ground into powder.
4. Ginger Grated or else just the powder
Moving on to the recipe:
Hope You Enjoyed this recipe.
Do let me know your views.